The Ukrainian Foundation for Public Health and its founder HealthRight International are looking for a qualified professional to fill the position of Human Resources & Logistics Manager.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Position: Human Resources & Logistics Manager
Full-time employment: 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week
Location: Kyiv or Lviv
Project implementation period: 12 months
Background: ICF “Ukrainian Foundation for Public Health” (UFPH) is a charitable fund established by HealthRight International to build local capacity and support Ukrainian initiatives of providing vital assistance to the most vulnerable women, children, and youth. The organizations have worked in Ukraine since 2005. They have been piloting and scaling up innovative models of preventing social orphanhood, gender-based violence, and HIV/AIDS, promoting the development of local communities through building the capacity of community-based organizations and local governments and subsequently improving the range, accessibility, and quality of social, psychological and rehabilitation services.
- Manage the full cycle of recruiting process, onboarding of new staff, informing and training on internal policies and procedures of organizations;
- Develop a competency assessment system, initiatives for staff development, and training (ensuring the implementation of development plans; organization of training activities, workshops, etc.);
- Coordinate the process of regular employees’ performance reviews and analyzing achievements;
- Set up internal communications, providing/receiving feedback to/from team members, and assisting in resolving problematic situations in the organization and project teams in the context of emerging challenges of the war;
- Provide guidance and counseling to coordinators and managers on HR issues and organizing the work of their teams in line with the values of the organization;
- Support staff welfare and development needs by coordinating programs like HealthRight’s “Caring for the Carers” model;
- Maintain personal records, assisting in developing and implementing procedures and policies;
- Support the coordination of supplies and logistics, as needed for projects and humanitarian response.
Summary of Qualifications
- University degree in Human Resources Management/Psychology/Sociology;
- Minimum of four (4) years of working experience in a human resources position in an NGO and/or international development organization;
- Strong working knowledge of recruitment to positions of all levels, conducting performance reviews, and creating employees’ development plans;
- A good understanding of local labor laws and employment practices;
- Ability to successfully operate and respond during a humanitarian crisis and under high-stress situations;
- Fluent Ukrainian is required, and good command of English is preferable;
- Excellent communication and counseling skills;
- Strong problem-solving capabilities;
- Excellent attention to detail skills and ability to focus on results.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs, cover letters and salary expectations to email@example.com with HR Manager listed in the subject line by June 18, 2022.